NESTLADY Bird's Nest 5A 250g
- Bird’s Nest is best consumed on an empty stomach.
- Promote overall immunity
- Promote eye health
- Skin Beauty
About Bird Nest
This unusual soup has been a part of Chinese cuisine for generations. Chinese people began consuming bird’s nest soup during the Ming Dynasty and in some tales, it’s believed Zhen He (鄭和), who was a Chinese explorer, diplomat, and fleet admiral, was the first person in Chinese history to eat bird’s nest soup.
How To Use
- Soak the bird’s nest overnight in cool water.
- The nest should be clean of all impurities.If you happen to get bird’s nest that contains impurities, it’s best to clean the nest one more time. Bring a pot of water to a boil, and boil the bird’s nest for 10 minutes, then drain and rinse with cool water.But since this bird’s nest is so clean, all we needed to do was soak overnight and drain.
- Bring a pot with 6 cups of water to a low simmer. Add in the drained bird’s nest and jujubes.
- Keep the heat on low – you don’t want a hard, rolling boil (which would break the delicate bird’s nest). Aim for the smallest bubbles possible.
Keep in refrigerator and keep in cool