NESTLADY Wild Matsutake 15g
- Good source of B vitamins, protein, copper, potassium, zinc and selenium
- All essential minerals to a healthy diet
- Rich in dietary fiber and are low in both saturated and unsaturated fat
- Dietary fiber helps stimulate digestion, relieving constipation problems.
Dried Matsutake mushrooms
About Dried Matsutake mushrooms
Matsutake mushrooms are also known as pine mushrooms because they can be found close to pine trees. Another name for this favorite of Japanese chefs is Tan Oak, again because they are easily located under and around large oak trees. Matsutake mushrooms can be found in Japan, Korea and many others places in the world. However, the most sought after in flavor and nutritional value are the ones that grown right here in the Pacific Northwest. The young closed capped matsutake are a favorite gift giving specialty in Japan where they are considered natural medicine of the woods. Try our wonderful delicious and healthy naturally dried matsutake mushrooms today.
- The B vitamins found abundantly in wild mushrooms help the immune system, support nerve and heart health and help break down blood sugars in the body among other things.
How to Use
To reconstitute place in warm water and let soak for 10-15 mins. Cook like normal and enjoy!
Keep in dry, cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs please consult with your doctor before using this.