NESTLADY Longya Lily 70g
- Edible root vegetable that comes from the Lilium flowering plant family
- High levels of vitamins and minerals
- Provides protein and starch
Longya Lily looks like a curved moon and is dragon teeth, so called "Longya Lily", its meaning auspicious, much favored. Longya lily is known as a treasure in food, rich in starch, protein and fat, and has the medicinal effect of pulmonary support and peace of mind. Longya lily also symbolizes auspicious, symbolizing "the hundred years and the same", is the best gift to give friends and relatives and congratulations to the newly married couple
The medicinal use of lily bulbs is associated with the lung and heart meridians in traditional Chinese medicine. They are used to relieve coughs, dry throats, and other respiratory conditions. Lily bulbs are also used to treat heart palpitations, low fever, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, and insomnia
Lily bulb is health food in as dry root vegetables. They are eaten especially in the summer, for their perceived ability to reduce internal heat. It may be stir-fried, grated or cooked into soup.
- To prepare fresh lily bulb, peel and wash the layers thoroughly in cold water before cooking. Since the bulb grows in mud, sand and muddy debris can be trapped in between the layers.
- Dried lily bulb do not need much preparation. They are simply rinsed and used in cooking.
- If making soups with dried lily bulb, note that over cooking will cause the dried petals to disintegrate, causing your soup a little cloudy or chalky. Follow your recipe for appropriate cook time.