NESTLADY Silktree Albizziae Flower 50g
- beautifully slightly sweet flavour with a pleasant and distinctive smell
- helps lift the spirits
- calming the senses
Silktree Albizziae Flower and is known by many common names,Persian silk tree or pink siris, Lenkoran acacia and He Huan Hua in Pinyin. The species is usually called Silk tree or Mimosa. Also spelt Albizzia in western societies.
The Silktree Albizziae flowers and buds as a herbal tea helps lift the spirits, soothe frayed nerves and tired muscles and aids restful sleep As a tea the flowers have a beautifully slightly sweet flavour with a pleasant and distinctive smell.
The bark and flowers of Silktree Albizziae are valued as a calming the senses. Albizia bark is considered to anchor the spirit, and the flowers to uplift the spirit, mind, and body. As a tea the flowers have a beautifully slightly sweet flavour with a pleasant and distinctive smell. Albizia is non-toxic
- Take 1 level scoop of Silktree Albizziae Flowers
- Warm a plunger and add the herbs.
- Add half a teaspoon of probiotic Manuka honey, if desired.
- Leave to stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour and relax and enjoy the soothing taste