NESTLADY Herbs de Provence Seasoning cut & sifted 25g
- Herbs de Provence is a blend of dried, whole herbs common to the southeastern region of France, although most are now cultivated and sourced from eastern Europe and North Africa.
- There are many variations on the recipe and proportions, but the blend traditionally consists of rosemary, oregano, thyme, parsley and savory.
- Our version is enhanced with the sweetness of basil and the floral note of lavender.
- Unlike many seasonings, Herbs de Provence is used during cooking to infuse flavor into meats, fish, vegetables and stews, not after at the table.
- Ingredients: Basil, rosemary, thyme, parsley, lavender, and savory.