NESTLADY 6A Bird Nest & Peach Gum Combination Gift Set
- Rich minerals and collegan
- Help boost a weak immune system
- Maintain youthfulness
- Improving blood pressure
- Reducing high blood fat and decreasing blood sugar
- Rich in antioxidants
6A Bird Nest & Peach Gum Combination Gift Set
About 6A Bird Nest & Peach Gum Combination Gift Set
Contain rich minerals and collegan. Bird's nest has helped reduce depression and suicidal thoughts, aided with better circulation and calmed heat in the brain, brought on by things like nightmares, headaches, and anxiety.
Bird’s Nest has high glycoprotein content, growth factors and a neutral energetic property, which help boost a weak immune system.
Bird’s Nest is reputed to maintain youthfulness and enhance the complexion.
When Bird’s Nest is consumed in moderation, its unique predigested form of proteins and nutrients is said to aid recovery from chronic illnesses.
Peach gum is the resin from peaches grown on Chinese wild peach trees. Also known as the serum, it is widely considered as the most valuable part of the peach tree. Peach gum is naturally found in a solid state and has multiple health benefits such lowering fat, improving blood pressure, reducing high blood fat and decreasing blood sugar. Also, peach gum is rich in antioxidants and has been known for improving eyesight and relieving stress.
How to Use
- Soak the bird’s nest overnight in cool water.
- The nest should be clean of all impurities.If you happen to get bird’s nest that contains impurities, it’s best to clean the nest one more time. Bring a pot of water to a boil, and boil the bird’s nest for 10 minutes, then drain and rinse with cool water.But since this bird’s nest is so clean, all we needed to do was soak overnight and drain.
- Bring a pot with 6 cups of water to a low simmer. Add in the drained bird’s nest and jujubes.
- Keep the heat on low – you don’t want a hard, rolling boil (which would break the delicate bird’s nest). Aim for the smallest bubbles possible.
- Cook for 30 minutes – 2 hours. The timing really depends on the quality of the bird’s nest that you have. For Golden Nest’s products, it only took 30 minutes of cooking to get a gelatinous texture. If you over-cook the bird’s nest, it will become gummy and break apart, ruining the very expensive delicacy!
- Taste the bird’s nest – it should be soft, gelatinous, slippery-like.
- Add in 4 medium chunks of rock sugar. You can turn off the heat and just let the sugar slowly dissolve. Taste and add additional sugar if you’d like. The flavor should be delicately sweet.
- Serve warm.
Keep in refrigerator